Applications Being Accepted for Small Business Rock Stars
How to Become a Small Business ROCK STAR
Nominate yourself or another great Georgia small business!
Deadline: October 31, 2016
About the Program
We are looking for Georgia’s Small Business Rock Stars! For the fourth year in a row, the Georgia Department of Economic Development (GDEcD) and the Georgia Economic Developers Association (GEDA) have once again teamed up to recognize the outstanding, unique and impactful small businesses in the state of Georgia. We salute the risks, innovations, outreach, and impact of our small businesses, as well as the reasons why these qualities abound in Georgia.
- Any type of small business is invited to apply. Nominate your own company or another great Georgia small business.
- You must employ under 100.
- You must be a Georgia-based, for-profit company.
- If you have been assisted by your local or state economic development resources (seeapplication for details), you will receive BONUS points.
Monday, March 20, 2017 in Atlanta
What’s expected of the winners
- Attendance at the awards luncheon.
- Brief remarks on your company and how you may have reached out to the local or state economic development resources and how they provided assistance in your quest for development and growth.
- High-res product or service photo to be included in promotional materials.
We look forward to receiving your nominations and saluting Georgia’s small businesses with you!
Questions? Email Mary Ellen McClanahan at email@example.com or call 404.962.4820.