New Empowerment Zone Loan Program
If you are a business located inside the city of Atlanta limits, you may be eligible to receive up to $200,000 for expansion or renovation through this exciting program. In 2008, the Atlanta Renewal Community awarded ADA $1.1 million for the Community Revolving Loan Fund, under the Title XX Integrated Strategic Plan. The purpose of the Empowerment Zone (EZ) Loan Fund is to stimulate economic development and job creation in the EZ area.
What are eligible projects?
- Expansion of new and existing businesses
- Renovation projects for commercial property owners
- Commercial tenant allowance cost for new development projects
- Façade and code correction improvements
- Commercial related TAD (Tax Allocation District) projects
- New Market Tax Credit small business projects
- Administrative expenses