MENU

Invest Atlanta Invests in Downtown with B.C. Grand Partnership

February 22,2012

From Citybiz Real Estate

Invest Atlanta - formerly known as the Atlanta Development Authority - has provided a $100,000 loan to an Atlanta group that will help it acquire the building at 44 Broad St. in Downtown Atlanta. The total project cost was $3.8 million.

Invest Atlanta provided the loan to B. C. Grand, LLC, a limited liability company established by Williams-Russell & Johnson Inc., which will occupy 51% of the 58,542-square-foot building. The remaining 49 percent of the building will be leased out to other firms.

Williams-Russell & Johnson (WR&J) is a multi-disciplined engineering, architectural planning, program management and construction management firm.

"This loan will do precisely what our program intended - help an Atlanta company expand and create new jobs," Lonnie Saboor, manager of small business finance at Invest Atlanta, told Citybiz Real Estate.