Trees Atlanta Executive Director Position Available
Trees Atlanta is currently seeking a replacement for Marcia Bansley, who recently retired as Executive Director.
Successful candidates for the Executive Director position will have:
- Experience in one or more not-for-profit organizations, either having had management responsibilities within one or having played a significant role on the Board.
- Highly successful experience in management of a business in the public, private, or not-for-profit sector.
- A demonstrated track record of leadership in fundraising.
- A passion for the mission of Trees Atlanta.
- Outstanding speaking and writing skills.
- A deep knowledge of the Atlanta community and other related non-profits (preferred).
Candidates should submit a resume to email@example.com by June 15, 2011. A full position specification is available upon request at the same email address.