Whether you own a small business or lead a multinational corporation, Downtown Atlanta is a safe, clean and business-friendly environment for you to conduct business. Let us know if you are interested in starting, expanding or relocating a business in Downtown Atlanta. We are ready to help with information and resources.
- The Downtown office market has over 17 million square feet of competitively priced Class A, B, and C office space, averaging $20 per square feet in a wide variety of state–of–the–art office buildings within short walking distance of transit stops, parking garages and high–quality restaurants and retail.
- Downtown is home to nearly 140,000 office workers working in close to 5,000 businesses—the highest concentration of businesses in the Metro Atlanta region.
- The Downtown office market provides immediate access to city, county, state and federal agencies, services and courts.
- Downtown has more roadways, interstate on- and off-ramps, bus routes, transit lines and rail stations than any other area in the Atlanta region.
Major employers in Downtown Atlanta include:
- American Cancer Society
- Atlanta Medical Center
- Bank of America
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- City of Atlanta
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Cousins Properties
- Emory University
- Ernst & Young
- Fulton County
- Georgia-Pacific Corporation
- Georgia Power
- Georgia State University
- Georgia World Congress Center Authority
- Grady Hospital
- McKenna Long & Aldridge
- Southern Company
- State of Georgia
- SunTrust Bank
- Troutman Sanders
- Turner Broadcasting Company
- United States Government
To view existing office space in Downtown Atlanta, click here.
To read about the Downtown office market's performance in the 2nd quarter of 2010, click here for Dorey's Downtown Market Focus.