Atlanta Streetcar Construction Update
PAST DATES AND TIMES
- Wednesday, May 15, 2013 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
LOCATION: Central Atlanta Progress - 84 Walton St.
Join the URS Atlanta Streetcar Project Team for an Atlanta Streetcar Construction Update!
50 Hurt Plaza, Suite 1045
The Hurt Building
There will be a design/construction update and a time for questions. Please join us and invite your friends. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Here are a few ways you can stay up to date on construction progress and resulting lane closures that may impact your commute:
• For more detailed construction and permitting updates visit the City of Atlanta's website
• For more information on the project visit the Atlanta Streetcar’s website
• Call the Atlanta Streetcar Hotline at 404-588-9800
• Subscribe to CAP/ADID newsletters for Atlanta Streetcar updates including public meetings, construction schedules, and event notices, as well as traffic alerts from the Downtown Navigator.
The Atlanta Streetcar will run in an East-West loop from the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic site to Centennial Olympic Park traveling on Downtown streets with mixed traffic. Until then we will follow the progress of construction and keep you informed of current activities. For more information, please visit the websites above or call 404-588-9800. Get on board with the Atlanta Streetcar!