Taste of Atlanta
Date: Sat, October 6th 2012 - Sun, October 7th 2012
External Link: Event Website
Join us for Taste of Atlanta, the city’s premier Food+Wine+Beer+Cocktail festival on Saturday, October 6 & Sunday, October 7, 2012. With more than 80 restaurants – including many of your Downtown favorites - get ready to taste your way around the festival. Where else can you sample amazing food from around the city and around the world all in one place? From house-cured bbq bacon to tea-smoked duck to meatball sliders, there will be plenty of amazing bites to fill your plate.
Participating Downtown Restaurants
- Max Lager’s
- Legal Sea Foods
- Johnny Rockets
- White Oak Kitchen & Cocktails
- Ray’s in the City
- Atlanta Grill, Ritz Carlton
- Sweet Auburn BBQ and High Road Craft from the Curb Market
Hungry to learn? Feast on Taste of Atlanta’s fantastic programming in five different live demo areas.
- Inside the Food Studio sessions – your favorite chefs tell all!
- Cooking competitions on the Main Stage
- Grilling 101 with Grill Dome
- Hands-on classes in The Kitchen Workshop (VIP ticket holders only)
We don’t want you to miss this once-a-year foodie extravaganza. Buy your tickets today before they are gone! Save money on Taste of Atlanta tickets with promo code CAP.
Enter CAP when you purchase tickets online at www.TasteofAtlanta.com to save $5 off General Admission or VIP tickets.*
Promo code expires September 30.
*Must be 21 or older to purchase VIP tickets