the Great Shredder Event II
PAST DATES AND TIMES
- Saturday, May 9, 2009 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
LOCATION: Turner Field - 755 Hank Aaron Dr
Get ready for CBS Atlanta's The Great Shredder Event II.
Thousands of people showed up at Perimeter Mall to shredded 36 tons of personal documents.
On Saturday, May 9, from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m., CBS Atlanta will host an even greater shredder event at Turner Field. This time, there will be more trucks and more space. But, there will be a few restrictions as to what to bring:
• Please limit documents to 4 trash bags or boxes
• Paper products only (staples and paper clips are ok)
• Personal papers only – No business documents allowed
• No newspapers or magazines
We have a new addition to the Great Shredder Event II. Dump and Haul will be accepting e-waste, so if you have any electronics to get rid of such as computers, remotes, cell phones or TVs, bring them along and Dump and Haul will recycle them for you, free of charge.