Central Atlanta Progress and the Atlanta Downtown Improvement District are proud to bring back a holiday tradition. The Downtown for the Holidays program is designed to showcase Downtown Atlanta attractions, entertainment venues and holiday activities to Metro Atlanta and visitors alike.
The 50 day promotion provides something for everyone—from outdoor ice-skating in Centennial Olympic Park, to holiday productions in Downtown theaters and the Atlanta Ballet’s Nutcracker.
November 23, 2013 – January 5, 2014 in Downtown Atlanta, easily accessed via MARTA, city streets, major highways and soon...a streetcar!
The holiday season is a stressful time for many families with traveling, shopping and bill paying. This year, start a new family tradition with nostalgic holiday performances, twinkling light displays, world class attractions and many other adventures.
Enjoy the annual holiday decorations, feast on Downtown Dining holiday offerings, or watch an 800 pound Peach Drop at Underground Atlanta on New Year's Eve. Enjoy Downtown for the Holidays!
- Indie Craft Experience’s Holiday Shopping Spectacular Brings Good Tidings November 22 - November 23
- Ray's in the City Thanksgiving Buffet November 27
- Thanksgiving Brunch at The Ritz-Carlton Atlanta November 27
- Thanksgiving Dinner at The Ritz Carlton Atlanta November 27
- The Gifts Of The Magi December 4 - December 21
- Gala Holiday Concert December 6
- Breakfast with Santa December 6
- Celtic Christmas: Music, Dance and the Soul of the Season December 20 - December 21
- The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta Hosts Christmas Eve Dinner December 24
- The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta Hosts Christmas Brunch December 25
- New Year's Eve Affordable Old School Music Fest December 31
- New Year’s Eve at The Ritz-Carlton December 31
- Peach Drop 2015 at Underground Atlanta December 31
- Downtown Countdown at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta December 31