755 Hank Aaron Dr
Atlanta, GA 30315
After opening in 1997, the "Home of the Braves" has quickly become an Atlanta landmark and the benchmark for future baseball park design. Turner Field combines the nostalgia and the atmosphere of old-time baseball with a state-of-the-art environment unlike any other park.
Upcoming Events at Turner Field
- Braves vs. Yankees Saturday, Aug 29, 2015 7:10 p.m.
- Braves vs. Yankees Sunday, Aug 30, 2015 1:35 p.m.
- Braves vs. Marlins Monday, Aug 31, 2015 7:10 p.m.
- Braves vs. Marlins Tuesday, Sep 1, 2015 7:10 p.m.
- Braves vs. Marlins Wednesday, Sep 2, 2015 12:10 p.m.
- Braves vs. Mets Thursday, Sep 10, 2015 7:10 p.m.
- Braves vs. Mets Friday, Sep 11, 2015 7:35 p.m.
- Braves vs. Mets Saturday, Sep 12, 2015 7:10 p.m.
- City Limit Cafe - 280 Connally St (0.9 miles NE)
- Coverdell Cafe - 244 Washington Street SW (0.9 miles N)
- Subway Sandwiches & Salads - 221 Central Ave (0.9 miles NW)
- Daddy D'z BBQ Joint - 264 Memorial Dr (0.9 miles NE)
- Nick's Food to Go - 240 Martin Luther King Jr Dr SE (0.9 miles NE)
- Young Augustine's - 327 Memorial Dr (1 miles NE)
- Speakeasy Lounge - 156-A Forsyth St SW (1.1 miles NW)
- Banana Wind - 50 Upper Alabama St (1.1 miles N)
- Tin Lizzy's Cantina - 415 Memorial Dr (1.1 miles NE)
- Braves Museum & Hall of Fame/Turner Field Tours - 755 Hank Aaron Dr (adjacent)
- Grant Park Hotel - 795 Pollard Blvd (0.3 miles SW)
- Ramada Plaza Atlanta Capitol - 450 Capitol Ave SW (0.5 miles N)
- Georgia State Capitol - 206 State Capitol (0.9 miles N)
- Zoo Atlanta - 800 Cherokee Ave (1 miles E)
- Grant Park - Cherokee Ave (1 miles E)
- Atlanta Cyclorama & Civil War Museum - 800 Cherokee Ave (1 miles E)
- 135 Memorial Drive Parking Lot - 135 Memorial Dr., SW (0.8 miles NW)
- Government Center Parking Deck - 200 Central Ave., SW (0.8 miles N)
- 200 Memorial Drive Parking Lot - 200 Memorial Dr., SW (0.8 miles NW)
Nearby MARTA Rail Stations
- Georgia State - 170 Piedmont Ave SE (1 miles N)