Past Dates & Times
- Saturday, Dec 8, 2018 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
330 Marietta St NW
Join top credit experts from FICO, the creator of the leading credit score used by 90% of top lenders, and non-profit credit counselors here in Atlanta for a free educational program to learn how you can Score A Better Future for you and your family.
You will learn first-hand from FICO experts what are the key ingredients in the FICO® Score and shared common characteristics of consumers that achieve higher FICO® Scores.
You’ll then sit down for free, one-on-one credit and financial counseling from Operation HOPE’s local counselors to develop a plan specific to your financial health and goals.
Every attendee who comes to Score A Better Future Atlanta will receive:
• Free access to your FICO® Score, the credit score used in over 90% of all lending decisions.
• Insight into the two most influential score factors with easy-to-understand, transparent explanations to help you understand your FICO® Score.
• On-site, free access to one-on-one credit and financial counseling provided by Operation HOPE, and customized plans to help you meet your targeted financial goals.
• The opportunity to develop an ongoing relationship with a non-profit credit or financial counselor who can help you stay on your financial management plan
• Free lunch provided