Atlanta Police Hiring For Police Officers
The Atlanta Police Department is now accepting applications for police officers. If you want to train and work alongside Atlanta’s finest, then apply today.
Atlanta Police will be hosting job fairs every Friday during the month of February starting February 5. The job fairs will be held at the Public Safety Headquarters, located at 226 Peachtree Street, SW Atlanta, GA 30303. The job fairs will start promptly at 10:00 am.
Experience is not required; however, all individuals applying for employment with the Atlanta Police Department must meet the following conditions:
- United States citizenship or naturalization documentation
- Minimum age of 20 (At least six months after your 20th birthday)
- A valid driver's license
- High School diploma or GED certificate
- Honorable or uncharacterized discharge from an military branch (if applicable)
- Successful completion of the cognitive skills examination and personality assessment
- Visual ability cannot be less than 20/100 in each eye uncorrected, and must be corrected to 20/20 with glasses, contact lenses or RK surgery
- Medical examination required upon offer of employment
For full details and requirements regarding employment opportunities, please the visit: https://www.joinatlantapd.org/ or call: 404-546-7650.