Find free yoga, meditation and more in Woodruff Park this fall
The Central Atlanta Progress/Atlanta Downtown Improvement District has announced a series of fall programs that include yoga, meditation, and live performances. The events, which will take place in Woodruff Park include:
• Guided meditation classes, by the water wall. Tuesdays through November, noon to 12:30 p.m.
• Live artist performances, in the Reading Room (by the corner of Peachtree Street and Auburn Avenue). Wednesdays through November, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Guided park history tours, on the main lawn. Alternating Thursdays and second Sundays (in perpetuity), noon to 1 p.m.
• Vinyasa yoga, on the main lawn. Saturdays through November, 9 to 10 a.m.
• Game Cart, located by the gazebo. Tuesday, noon to 7 p.m.; Wednesday through Saturday, noon to 5 p.m.
Park staff, interns, and volunteers will assist visitors with checking out supplies to be used on the gazebo or on the main lawn.