Whether you’re in town visiting or you simply want to leave the cooking to the experts this Thanksgiving, make it a stress-free holiday by reserving your spot at one of Downtown Atlanta’s many delectable restaurants.
Check out the list below for details on each restaurant’s holiday offerings, then book a table before they fill up.
- Ray's in the City – The quintessential Downtown Atlanta restaurant, Ray’s in the City will be serving up a 6-course meal including options like fresh shrimp, butternut squash bisque, turkey, salmon, and more. Reservations are required. $65 per person.
- The Sun Dial Restaurant, Bar & View – For a truly elevated holiday experience, visit The Sun Dial Restaurant at the Westin for a 5-course prix fixe menu featuring dishes like Smoked Lobster and Pumpkin Bisque, Atlanta Cut Strip Loin Steak, and a Classic Turkey Dinner. Finish it off with your choice of five desserts including Bourbon Bread Pudding and Pumpkin Cheesecake. Reservations required. $105 per person.
- Ruth's Chris Steak House – Dine in on Thanksgiving day for a traditional, multi-course turkey feast or enjoy your favorite sizzling steak dinner (reservations recommended). You can also place a pickup order for a full turkey dinner to enjoy at home or supplement your festive table with the steak house’s popular sides to go. $47.95 per person.
- McCormick & Schmick’s – Located on the corner of Marietta Street and Centennial Olympic Park Drive, McCormick & Schmick’s will offer carry-out and dine-in options on Thanksgiving day. $35 per person.
- Hard Rock Café – The Peachtree Street location of the franchise will serve slow-roasted turkey breast, roasted fresh vegetables, home-style classic stuffing, creamy sweet potato mash, cranberry sauce, and traditional turkey gravy. $26.95 per person.
Want your Downtown restaurant added to the list? Let us know.