Dates and Times
- Saturday, Jan 19, 2019 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb 7, 2019 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb 16, 2019 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Mar 7, 2019 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Mar 16, 2019 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Apr 4, 2019 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Apr 20, 2019 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
91 Peachtree St NW
Dive into the rich history of Woodruff Park and the surrounding Downtown Atlanta district during this one-hour guided tour. This free tour is offered the 1st Thursday and the 3rd Saturday of each month. The tour begins at noon by the ATL Playground on the north end of the Park.
Located in the heart of Downtown, the stories of Robert W. Woodruff Park and its surroundings touch on some of the most influential people and events of Atlanta’s modern history. From the Civil Rights movement to the birth and growth of the Coca-Cola Company, you’ll hear about the buildings that once stood in and around the Park, about those who bought and sold the property that is now part of the park, and major historical events that happened nearby.
Tours are free with an RSVP.
Please sign up to attend a tour here: https://downtownhistorytour.eventbrite.com
**Program cancellation subject to rain, extreme weather, or park closures. Check our Facebook page or on our Instagram page for day-of news about cancellations.**