Dates and Times
- Thursday, Jul 29, 2021 11:00am-2:00pm
- Thursday, Aug 5, 2021 11:00am-2:00pm
- Thursday, Aug 12, 2021 11:00am-2:00pm
- Thursday, Aug 19, 2021 11:00am-2:00pm
- Thursday, Aug 26, 2021 11:00am-2:00pm
- Thursday, Sep 2, 2021 11:00am-2:00pm
- Thursday, Sep 9, 2021 11:00am-2:00pm
- Thursday, Sep 16, 2021 11:00am-2:00pm
- Thursday, Sep 23, 2021 11:00am-2:00pm
- Thursday, Sep 30, 2021 11:00am-2:00pm
225-235 Peachtree St NE
Downtown Atlanta’s favorite farmer’s market is back! Peachtree Center’s Green Market is returning on July 8, and runs every Thursday through the end of September. Featuring fresh produce, handmade goods and delicious fare, attendees will also have the opportunity to enjoy live music from local acts like Lilac Wine and more.
This year’s Green Market will feature yard games including Connect 4, cornhole, ladder golf and chess. Don’t forget to join us in The Plaza all season long for pop-up giveaways, starting with King of Pops!
This year’s featured vendors, include:
- Cosmos Farm: A diverse array of seasonal vegetables, fruits, mushrooms, and flowers, all locally and organically grown.
- David’s WOW Garden Super Bee: Honey, bee pollen, pickles, preserves, sauces, mixes, salsa, Chow Chow and more.
- Drogo Coffee and Tea: Locally roasted coffee and loose leaf tea blends.
- Just Good Clean Cookin: Crunchy granola, fresh cookies, snack mix, pound cake and more.
- King of Pops: Made with wholesome ingredients and lots of taste, King of Pops offers flavors like chocolate sea salt to matcha lemonade, banana puddin’ and key lime pie. The first 25 people who show proof of market purchase get a free pop, while supplies last.
- Love.Pralines Co: A Louisiana-style pecan praline company.
- Lumeria Body Care: All-natural soaps, deodorant and moisturizers that contain no parabens and no animal testing.
- Pearson’s Peaches / Georgia Proud Provisions: Georgia strawberries, pecans, peaches, fall apples and winter citrus
- RawDried: Delicious and seasonal homemade dried fruit.
- Sweet Auburn Bread Company: Local, small-batch seasonal ingredient muffins, cookies, brownies, loaf breads, pies, cobblers, cheesecakes, biscuits, yeast breads and cinnamon rolls, jams, preserves, butters, jellies and syrups.
- The Southern New York Eatery: Kale chips and sea moss juice or Icees.
- Tropical Express ATL: A plant boutique offering tropical plants, monsteras, snake plants, ficus and more.
About Peachtree Center:
Peachtree Center, developed by renowned architect John Portman, is an office, retail and dining destination in the heart of Downtown Atlanta. Comprised of six high-rise office buildings and more than 50 shops and restaurants in The Hub, Peachtree Center is centrally located over a MARTA station and adjacent to three hotels accessible by pedestrian bridges. Banyan Street Capital, one of the largest private office owners in Atlanta and throughout the East Coast, recapped Peachtree Center in 2014 after a nine-year association with the property, with the vision of creating an enhanced community and a modern, vibrant environment for tenants. For the latest information on Peachtree Center, visit www.peachtreecenter.com and www.marquistowersatl.com and engage with Peachtree Center on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.