99 Broad Street SW
Atlanta, GA 30303
The Atlanta City Studio is a pop-up urban design laboratory focused on employing the principles of good urbanism to shape the future of Atlanta’s diverse neighborhoods and communities. We act as a facilitator, a forum, and a resource to help create the Atlanta we aspire to become through lectures, book talks, film series, open forums, urban art presentations, and other neighborhood and design programs.
Using the Atlanta City Design as the organizing framework, the City Studio explores the following two questions:
- What is Atlanta’s DNA?
- How do we design a city for everyone?
Our space is designed to celebrate and build momentum for design excellence in our city. That means embedding ourselves in neighborhoods, where Atlantans live. The Studio moves to different locations within the City to learn from, partner with, and educate a new community. We are currently located in South Downtown.
- Subs & Salads Junction66 Forsyth St SW (106 feet NE)
- American Wing & Deli199 Mitchell St (186 feet SW)
- Yumm Teriyaki87 Peachtree St SW (388 feet NE)
- Miss D's Pralines and Popcorn209 Edgewood Ave SE (405 feet NE)
Nearby Shops & Services
- Zam-Zam Wholesale and Retail109 Peachtree St SW (235 feet SE)
- Atlanta Cleaners201 Mitchell St (252 feet SW)
- Taj Perfumes107 Broad St SW (268 feet SW)
- Johnny LA Custom Tailor203 Mitchell St SW (280 feet SW)
- Paranoia Quest Escape the Room72 Broad St SW (264 feet NE)
- Cat Eye Creative Art Gallery186 Mitchell St SW (367 feet SW)
- Civil Bikes Tours (405 feet NE)
- The Bakery Atlanta - Downtown92 Peachtree St SW (454 feet E)
- 76 Forsyth Street Parking Garage76 Forsyth St SW (145 feet NW)
- 102 Broad Street Parking Lot102 Broad St SW (194 feet SE)
- Citizen's Parking Lot195 Mitchell St SW (221 feet SW)
- 151 Peachtree Street Parking Lot151 Peachtree St SW (530 feet S)