127 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
Perfectly situated on famous Peachtree Street within the historic structure known as The Candler Building, The Candler Hotel Atlanta, Curio Collection by Hilton is the newest, boutique-style hotel to grace downtown Atlanta - the Gateway to the New South.
On the National Register of Historic Places, the hotel is a 17-story high-rise that was originally built in 1906 by Coca-Cola magnate Asa Griggs Candler as Atlanta's first steel skyscraper. The hotel honors its past by retaining the original building's iconic lobby and Beaux-Arts details while the remaining areas are transformed into a distinctive, one-of-a-kind hotel filled with upscale amenities, providing an authentic hotel experience for its guests.
The hotel offers 265 guest rooms and suites with in-room amenities such as HDTVs, mini-refrigerator, work desk and laptop-sized safe.
On-site amenities include a library, complimentary business center and complimentary fitness center. Lining the hotel's Northwest windows on Peachtree Street and occupying the area that was formerly home of Central Bank & Trust is By George, the modern restaurant and bar from local celebrity Chef Hugh Acheson. A former contestant on Bravo's Top Chef Masters, Acheson's fresh approach to Southern food provides a memorable dining experience for breakfast, lunch, dinner and room service. For groups and meetings, the hotel offers 6,000 sq. ft. of brand new function space.
The hotel is 100% non-smoking, welcomes service animals and offers valet parking.
- By George127 Peachtree St NE (adjacent)
- Quiznos Subs710 Peachtree St NE Ste 116 (138 feet NE)
- Dunkin' Donuts98 Forsyth St NW (163 feet W)
- Rising Roll Gourmet113 Peachtree St NE (163 feet SE)
Nearby Shops & Services
- Wilbourn Sisters Designs134 Peachtree St NW (169 feet NW)
- Flowers by Lucas100 Peachtree St NW (218 feet W)
- FedEx Office Print & Ship Center100 Peachtree St NW (224 feet SW)
- CVS Pharmacy235 Peachtree St NE (462 feet NE)
- Historic Downtown Walking Tour127 Peachtree St NE (adjacent)
- Atlanta-Fulton Central Library1 Margaret Mitchell Sq (231 feet N)
- Broad Street Boardwalk Broad St NW (332 feet SW)
- The Rialto Center for the Arts80 Forsyth St NW (346 feet W)
- Candler Building Parking Garage67 Park Place NE (179 feet SE)
- Equitable Building Parking Garage100 Forsyth St NW (182 feet W)
- 90 Forsyth Street Parking Lot90 Forsyth St NW (381 feet W)
- 55 Park Place Parking Garage55 Park Place NE (444 feet SE)