Dates and Times
- Thursday, Mar 4, 2021 11:00am-12:00pm
- Saturday, Mar 20, 2021 11:00am-12:00pm
- Thursday, Apr 1, 2021 11:00am-12:00pm
- Saturday, Apr 17, 2021 11:00am-12:00pm
- Thursday, May 6, 2021 11:00am-12:00pm
- Saturday, May 15, 2021 11:00am-12:00pm
- Thursday, Jun 3, 2021 11:00am-12:00pm
- Saturday, Jun 19, 2021 11:00am-12:00pm
91 Peachtree St NW
UPDATE: This is a free event, but an RSVP is required. All attendees are required to wear a mask/face covering and maintain appropriate social distance from guests not in their party.
Dive into the rich history of Woodruff Park and the surrounding Downtown Atlanta district during this one-hour guided tour. This free tour is offered the 1st Thursday and the 3rd Saturday of each month. The tour begins at the ATL Playground across from the Flatiron building (84 Peachtree St.).
This is a free event, but an RSVP is required.
Located in the heart of Downtown, the stories of Robert W. Woodruff Park and its surroundings touch on some of the most influential people and events of Atlanta’s modern history. From the Civil Rights movement to the birth and growth of the Coca-Cola Company, you’ll hear about the buildings that once stood in and around the Park, about those who bought and sold the property that is now part of the park, and major historical events that happened nearby.
If you would like to schedule a private "Atlanta from the Ashes" tour, click here to learn more.
**Program cancellation subject to rain, extreme weather, or park closures. You will be notified in case of cancellation.**