Support local and patronize a Downtown Atlanta business by enjoying a meal on a patio, rooftop bar, or bistro table along a friendly neighborhood sidewalk. Here's a roundup of just a few places to enjoy outdoor dining in the area.
Centennial Park District Restaurants
- Max’s Coal Oven Pizzeria - delicious pizza, coal oven wings, Italian-style sandwiches, and in-house freshly made desserts. Patio seating out front along Marietta Street.
- Der Biergarten - authentic German cuisine and a wide range of draft beer from various regions within Germany that can be enjoyed on the large upstairs patio.
- SkyLounge - located at the top of the historic boutique Glenn Hotel, offering handcrafted cocktails and light delicacies while overlooking a breathtaking view of Downtown.
- Top Draft Sports Lounge - located just steps away from Mercedes-Benz Stadium and State Farm Arena, Top Draft at the Omni Atlanta Hotel CNN Center offers a sophisticated sports bar and dining experience with views of Centennial Olympic Park from the expansive terrace.
- Reverb by Hard Rock - Soak in unparalleled views of the Atlanta skyline and Mercedes-Benz Stadium from the RT60 Rooftop Bar, currently open Thursday-Sunday.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House - serving perfectly cooked steaks, ribeye, filets, and other delectable dishes all with a side of wine, plus alfresco seating with refreshing views of Downtown's Centennial Olympic Park.
- Dos Bocas - a casual dining experience that combines various Texan and Mexican dishes, with outdoor tables offering great views of Centennial Park District.
- Kwan’s Deli - this beloved neighborhood spot offers a combination of American-style deli sandwiches and houses some of Atlanta’s best Korean dishes, with a few tables and chairs to enjoy lunch outside.
- Hudson Grille - an ideal game day spot just steps from State Farm Arena, with a spacious and sporty covered patio.
- The Yard Milkshake Bar - this specialty milkshake bar offers sweet treats as delicious as they are photogenic and provides some outdoor seating along Marietta St.
Peachtree Street, Castleberry Hill, & Beyond
- White Oak Kitchen & Cocktails - located at the corner of Peachtree and Baker Streets, this beloved Downtown restaurant serves upscale twists on Southern classics, paired with popular wine and cocktail offerings and a spacious outdoor patio.
- Tin Lizzy's Peachtree Center - a Flex-Mex cuisine with something for everyone. Enjoy tasty margaritas and tacos on their large patio.
- Hub at Peachtree Center – this indoor food court is home to numerous restaurants, from Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken and Aviva by Kameel to Beni's Cubano and BEP! Vietnamese. Grab a bite and enjoy it on Peachtree Center's iconic plaza on Peachtree Street, in the center of all the Downtown action.
- Broad Street eateries – this is a go-to lunch spot in Downtown, home to beloved businesses like Reuben's Deli, Dua Vietnamese, Rosa's Pizza, NaanStop, and much more. Plenty of these establishments place tables and chairs along Broad Street, perfect for al fresco lunch breaks. (Note: the Broad Street Boardwalk is currently closed for repairs.)
- No Mas! Cantina - this Castleberry Hill staple serves richly flavored favorites and unique regional dishes from Mexico in a spacious (350+ seat) dining room, or on their covered outdoor patio. Don't forget to peruse the artisan market, too!
- Georgia Beer Garden - Edgewood Avenue's Georgia Beer Garden is a southern take on a classic beer garden serving beers exclusively from the state of Georgia inside and in "Downtown's largest backyard."
Pacific Rim Bistro – specializing in Pan Asian cuisine, ranging from the frozen tundra of Mongolia to the tropics of Thailand. This is THE place downtown to find the freshest sushi and sashimi!
Big Kahuna – combining the surf and the south by offering a creative menu that features fresh ingredients and eclectic flavors. Get amazing tacos, juicy burgers, tasty burritos and refreshing cocktails!
Morton’s The Steakhouse – this favorite of locals and tourists alike features generous portions of USDA prime-aged steaks, fresh seafood, hand-picked produce and elegant desserts provided with exceptional service.
Grant Park Area Restaurants
Just a stone's throw from the Downtown core, the Grant Park neighborhood boasts a variety of restaurants with outdoor seating and stunning views of the city. Check out: Breakfast at Barney's, Farm Burger, Your Pie, Ria's Bluebird, Mezcalito's, Republic Social House, Little Tart Bakeshop and Six Feet Under, to name just a few.
Further south of the Downtown core, Georgia Avenue in Summerhill offers an array of outdoor dining options like Hot Dog Pete's, Hero Doughnuts & Buns, Halfway Crooks, Big Softie, D Boca N Boca, Little Tart Bakeshop, Junior's Pizza, Wood's Chapel BBQ, and Maepole. Little Bear also offers a few outdoor tables.
Are there additional businesses that should be added to this list? We want to hear from you! Contact us at email@example.com.