Flexible work arrangements allow employees to use their time more productively, increase work-life balance, and reduce traffic congestion for everyone. They also benefit employers by making more efficient use of facilities, help with talent attraction and retention, and expand a company's recruitment pool. Flexible work policies can be customized to fir your company's unique needs, culture, and job responsibilities.
Types of FlexWork Arrangements
- Flexible Shifts allow employees to shift their start and end times to skip peak commute traffic
- Telework enables employees to skip the commute altogether and work at home or at another remote location
- Compressed Work Week (CWW) adjusts working hours so an employee works longer hours each day to achieve the same total hours worked for the week. This allows for a day off each week or every other week.
Downtown Connects Services for FlexWorkers
- FlexWork Consulting: Downtown Connects partners with a nationally recognized FlexWork consultant who can help develop or formalize FlexWork program strategies for your company to best fit your company's needs, culture, and job responsibilities. This service is free to all Downtown employers. Contact Connects@AtlantaDowntown.com for more information.
- Cash Incentives: Telework and CWW days are considered clean commutes! FlexWorkers can receive cash incentives from Georgia Commute Options for choosing FlexWork over driving alone.
- Log your Telework or CWW days to enter monthly $25 raffles
- Switch from driving alone and earn up to $150
- Guaranteed Ride Home: Never get stuck at work. In case of emergency, get 5 free taxi rides home.