Economic development initiatives are an integral part of what CAP does. Since 2001 we have had an Economic Development department dedicated to promoting the economic vitality of Downtown Atlanta through retention of existing businesses, recruitment of new businesses and encouragement of private and public investment in new development and adaptive reuse of existing real estate, along with the provision of data and information about Downtown.
- To encourage growth and economic vitality in Downtown by creating an environment conducive to economic investment
- To expand Downtown’s economy by marketing Downtown as a location for jobs and residents and as a destination for retail customers and tourists
- To match investors with opportunities and resources
- Project assistance to the development community and other Downtown stakeholders
- Assistance with finding available office or retail space, as well as available sites for new development opportunities
- Provide demographic, business, economic and other information and data about Downtown
- Assist with marketing Downtown as a business location, residential option and shopping and entertainment destination
Visit our Downtown Investment page for more resources and information.
For additional assistance, contact Alena Green at 404-658-5919 or firstname.lastname@example.org