Downtown Connects: Hospitality Services
Downtown Connects works directly with hotels to provide transportation information and resources to help your employees and guests navigate Downtown.
- Hotel Associate Training > Set up a free consultation meeting with the Downtown Connects team to train your staff how to effectively promote Downtown transportation amenities to guests. Request a consultation.
- Web and Email Content > Help guests find your hotel! We can create custom, publish-ready transit instructions for your hotel’s “Directions” or “Getting Here” website. Request custom directions.
- Maps and Guides > Complimentary Downtown Atlanta Walking Maps are available to Hospitality Partner concierge and front desk staff. Apply to be a Hospitality Partner to order these materials.
- Discounted Transit Passes > All Downtown Atlanta hotels are eligible to participate in the Downtown Connects Discounted Transit Pass Program. By joining the program, your staff can elect to enroll to receive discounted and pre-tax transit passes. The maximum discount currently offered is a MARTA monthly pass for $76.00, which is 20% off the retail price. Learn more about the Discounted Transit Pass Program.
- Hotel Employer Services > Downtown hotels have access to our full suite of employer services, including our New Hire Flyer, worksite analysis, and commuter incentives. Check out the Downtown Connects Employer Services page to learn more.
Email us at email@example.com to apply to be an official Hotel Partner today.
Downtown Hotel Services Front Desk Guide
Download the Guide
This guide includes information and resources that hotel associates can use to answer guests’ most common transportation questions.
Hospitality Champion Award
Each year, Downtown Connects selects one partner that has gone above and beyond in promoting alternative transportation to receive the Hospitality Champion Award. The inaugural award winner will be announced in March 2021, so stay tuned!
Hospitality Partner Recognition