The commute has changed a lot in the past year. With more people working remotely than ever before, flexibility will be a key component of any company’s post-pandemic return to workplace strategy.
Regardless of where you are in the process of returning to the office, the Downtown Connects transportation team is a resource to help you structure effective, flexible transportation options to maximize employee well-being and retention.
Return to Work Services
In addition to our typical suite of commuter services, our team is available to assist your company in adjusting to a post-pandemic workplace. Examples of relevant services include:
- Return to work commuting orientations
- Parking management assistance
- Commuter route planning
- Consulting services to refine and adapt remote work policies
- Flexible transportation benefits
- Marketing materials highlighting:
- COVID-19 commuting tips & safety enhancements
- MARTA and regional bus service updates
- On-site commuter amenities at your workplace
- Bike infrastructure and preferred routes
Contact us today at Connects@AtlantaDowntown.com to learn more.
About Our Team
Downtown Connects, a transportation program of Central Atlanta Progress and the Atlanta Downtown Improvement District, provides free transportation resources for all Downtown commuters and helps Downtown employers and property managers implement transportation solutions at their worksite.