Discover up-to-date insights about Downtown’s office, hotel, retail, and residential markets with this info-packed report.
The Atlanta Downtown Market Data Report for the second quarter of 2022 is now available.
Compiled by Central Atlanta Progress (CAP), this timely report presents the most recent data about Downtown’s residential, office, and hotel properties. The Downtown Market Data report includes insightful metrics including:
- The total number of residents, students, and housing units in Downtown Atlanta
- The total number of jobs, restaurants, shops, and hotel rooms
- The value of Downtown’s annual public revenue and net fiscal surplus
- Downtown Atlanta’s economic impact on the state of Georgia, and its value of land per acre when compared to the entire city
In addition, you’ll also find key statistics about the current:
- Office Market - Current inventory, market rents per square foot, and vacancy rate
- Hotel Market - Average daily rate, revenue per room, and occupancy rate
- Retail Market - Current inventory, asking rents, and vacancy rate
- Multi-family Market - Total number of units, units under construction, asking rents, and occupancy
Remarkable changes continue to happen all across Downtown Atlanta. As more employees return to the office and big events like the 2024 World Cup hover in the future, it’s more important than ever to be informed about the current state of our city center.
Ready to get all the facts? View the Q2 Market Data Report here.